Course Rules and Regulations
Before you play:
- All golfers must register at the clubhouse.
- Respect our no-outside-alcohol policy. Our alcohol license and insurance make this a zero-tolerance policy. Please be cool about this, and avoid any embarassing and unnecessary confrontation. Don’t make us the bad guys.
- Players under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- No more than 4 golfers per group. There’s a reason for this.
- Every golfer must have a set of clubs. Rental clubs are available.
- Proper golf attire required, neat and clean. Plus SOFT SPIKES ONLY.
On the course:
- Replace your divots. No divots to be taken on practice swings.
- Repair all ball marks on the green.
- Smooth/rake all traps after use.
- On hole #2: ring bell when entering the hazard area.
- Dispose of all trash in the receptacles provided.
- Help maintain play, keep up with the group ahead of you or let the group behind you play through.
- Do NOT drive your cart up or down steep hills, or close to the greens. Obey signage.
- Obey all posted signs on the course.
- Follow the rules, enjoy your round and everyone else will thank you and enjoy their round as well.
Hilltop Golf Course
49 High St.