Course Rules and Regulations
Before you play:
- All golfers must register at the clubhouse.
- Players under 9 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- No more than 4 golfers per group.
- Every golfer must have a set of clubs.
- Proper golf attire required. SOFT SPIKES ONLY.
On the course:
- Replace your divots. No divots to be taken on practice swings.
- Repair all ball marks on the green.
- Smooth/rake all traps after use.
- On hole #2: ring bell when entering the hazard area.
- Dispose of all trash in the receptacles provided.
- Help maintain play, keep up with the group ahead of you or let the group behind you play through.
- Obey all posted signs on the course.
- Only Alcoholic beverages purchased from Hilltop may be consumed on the premises. Alcoholic beverages not purchased from Hilltop are not allowed to be consumed anywhere on the property.
- Follow the rules, enjoy your round and everyone else will thank you and enjoy their round as well.
Hilltop Golf Course
49 High St.