Opening Day is Monday, May 11, 2020
Covid-19 Contact-Mitigation Rules
We look forward to welcoming our members and guests for the 2020 season.
Thank you for following all of these guidelines, for Park and Play Golf as outlined by the Governor of NH. These rules are not negotiable. Anyone ignoring these rules will be asked to leave the premises, and no refund will be made. We didn’t make the rules, however we will enforce them. They are here to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff.
We are excited to welcome you, and are going to do everything we can to provide a safe and fun experience for you during this Covid-19 chapter. Please help us to remain open.
If you don’t feel well, STAY HOME. Also, if you or someone you live with has had close contact with a person suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the prior 14 days, do not come to Hillltop. Please come out and enjoy a round of golf once you are feeling better, or have completed the necessary quarantine.
- Until further notice, only Hilltop Members and New Hampshire residents may golf at Hilltop.
- Yes, restrooms will be open, but you must wear a mask to enter the clubhouse. No exceptions.
- Tee Times and pre-payment are mandatory. Absolutely, no walk-ons.
- Call or text 603-801-4370 to request a tee time for one to four players.
- The person making the tee-time must prepay for the entire party, including carts.
- No-shows will be charged the entire fee.
- Cancellations a day ahead, will be offered a future tee time.
- Be sure to request a cart if needed, as we have a limited number.
- Only those living under the same roof, may share a cart.
- Gas Carts are $10 per rider. A walker may have her bag carried on the cart of another member of her group.
- Each golfer must have their her own clubs, no exceptions. No club rentals are allowed at this time.
- Pull carts are available for $5 rental fee.
- All carts will be fully sanitized before and after each use. This takes time, so be sure to request your cart when you book your tee time.
- No water coolers, ball washers, or bunker rakes will be in use. This will eliminate these items as common touch surfaces.
- Please use your club to smooth out bunkers as best you can, in consideration of other players.
- Do NOT touch the flags. EVER. No tending, no pulling them out. No touchie at all.
- The cups have been modified so you may putt out, but do so with a gentle touch. A foam insert allows your ball to drop a short distance. Please retrieve your ball without touching the pin or the cup. Thank you.
- The clubhouse is open for restroom use only.
- No merchandise sales, so come with all that you need.
- Golf bags, clubs, balls must be brought by each player, and not handled by anyone except that player.
- Players must arrive, or remain in their cars until no more than 15 minutes prior to their tee time.
- A face mask must be worn by anyone in the clubhouse. No exceptions. A bandana or any covering works.
- While on the course, a facemask is not required, but you must maintain a minimum physical distance of six feet from others.
- The Practice Green is closed during this time, per NH State Law.
- The deck is also closed at this time, per NH State Law.
- Socializing before or after play, on Hilltop’s premises is strictly prohibited, per NH State Law.
- Curbside pickup for softdrinks, beer, and wine is still available.
Thank you, friends. We will update these guidelines as we fine tune our operations.
John Adams Spirit of Golf
Youth Membership Contest: enter by May 28, 2020
Middle & High School Students enter on our Contact Us page, by telling us why you like golf. Just one sentence or a few; no more than two paragraphs. Include name, age, phone, address, and school you currently attend. Top three entrants will win a 2020 Hilltop Golf Course Membership. Play every day, all day if you wish!
members enjoy unlimited play
Single Full Membership: $600
Couple Full Membership: $1100
Family Full Membership: $1300
Student Full Membership: $250 (17 and under, with ID)
Apprentice Full Membership: $350 (18-23, with ID)
THESE BEST DEALS CASH/CHECK PRICES; ADD 3% FOR CREDIT CARDS
An amazing value for those planning to play often. Some of our members play hundreds of rounds from opening day in April until we close in November.
Unlimited golf, seven days a week.
Whether you choose to play together, well, that’s up to you. Play as often as you like, as long as you like.
Children must be in the company of an adult to play.
Unlimited play, seven days a week. The best Junior membership around.
We’re happy to extend a discounted membership to young adults, those 18-23 years old. Golf is a great way to make new friends and unwind from work or school.
With unlimited play, you’ll find creative ways to fit in a round of golf maybe even two in one day!