Course Rules and Regulations
Tee Times are mandatory: Call 924-7769 Non-members, have your credit card handy to prepay
- All golfers must register at the clubhouse.
- Respect our no-outside-alcohol policy. Our alcohol license and insurance make this a zero-tolerance policy. Please be cool about this, and avoid any embarrassing and unnecessary confrontation.
- Players under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- No more than 4 golfers per group. Groups larger than this will be asked to leave. No refund.
- Every golfer must have a set of clubs. Rental clubs are available for just $8
- Proper golf attire required, neat and clean. Plus SOFT SPIKES ONLY. No flip flops, heels, hikers.
On the course:
- Replace your divots. No divots to be taken on practice swings.
- Repair all ball marks on the green.
- Smooth/rake all traps after use.
- On hole #2: ring bell when entering the hazard area.
- Dispose of all Hilltop trash in the receptacles provided; NOT trash you brought with you. Thank you.
- Help maintain play, keep up with the group ahead of you or let the group behind you play through.
- Do NOT drive your cart up or down steep hills, or close to the greens. Obey signage.
- Obey all posted signs on the course.
- Follow the rules, enjoy your round and everyone else will thank you and enjoy their round as well.
Hilltop Golf Course
49 High St.